Thursday, August 27, 2015

Being Intentional

My mornings usually start off with waking around 4 am to nurse my daughter Abbie, burp and place her back into crib, and then pump whatever side she didn't nurse from. I tend to listen to my favorite podcast and gush over how adorable she looks sleeping. 

As of late I've been more intentional about stay up instead of returning to sleep as it allows me some alone time to do my morning devotion and come up with a game plan on how to tackle the day with the kiddos. Now I'm sure there will be the occasional mornings where I'll crash back into slumberland after Abbie's breakfast but for now this is how it's going and I have to say I am loving my set aside me time even if it's occasionally interrupt with a half-awake toddler climbing into my bed for morning cuddles. Makes you appreciate the struggle that much more. What do you do or feel you could do to be more intentional about your day?




Xoxo,
Tip

No comments:

Post a Comment