Saturday, October 4, 2014

Faith without work is dead

Can we chat? Let's chat. I'm a woman of Faith. While the encouragement of the fabulous people I have the privilege of calling friends and family is well appreciated I know that without the Lord none of what I do is possible.  He has given me the mentality and strength to completely prepare for this day. As I stood at the edge of those emerald green waters I prayed that he would for me as well as all my fellow athletes protect us and he did and for that I am grateful.  I didn't place but I'm not sad or upset cause what I did today defied the laws of physics that I can't stroke that quickly,  or pedal that swiftly or pound out that run. But I did and you know what friends for me it is only up from here. Cause I know my God will get me there as long as I keep putting in WORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment