Monday, September 22, 2014

On to the next.....TRI that is

Now that Iron Girl Clermont 2014 has been conquered, it's full steam ahead to my biggest TRI of the season Santa Rosa Island Triathlon. All summer I've trained and set the goal of placing in the Athena category. Well after some calculations I've discovered the only place I can REALLY at this point shave time off is my run. So in attempt to finish in under 2 hrs I will be trying out the Galloway method. Think you're not a runner or want to ease into running give the Galloway method a try. I've heard nothing but positive outcomes. Even #RunDisney endorses training programs using this method. And we all know Disney is a fan of keeping things fun and easy. :-) You can thank me in the comments below. LOL

Question of the moment:

Are you going to give the Galloway method a try? #soundoffbelow

No comments:

Post a Comment