Monday, April 13, 2015

Race week: Biggest Loser half-marathon

So it is finally race week, my 1st race of the year and of course I've gone big and decided on a half marathon; The Biggest Loser Half Marathon to be exact in Mobile, AL. I'm pretty over the moon about it for several reasons, the top two being last year this time I had completed my first ever half-marathon so I'm pretty stoked that I'm doing and then two I get to do it while pregnant.
Last year I felt like I was well on my way to being fit, definitely the fittest I had been in several years and so the plab was going to use the off-season to become lean and gain strength. Well not too long after my last race of the year we learned that we were expecting baby #2. So project lean is on hold till after our bundle arrives but staying fit is still part of the equation.  I'm determined to make this pregnancy a fit one. Working out has become a norm, I still swim, bike, and run/walk. Of course like a majority of pregnant woman cravings sometimes get the best of me lol. But they haven't consumed me. Overall I'm just happy. Happy to be fit and pregnant and counting down race week!!! Stay tuned for pics of this weekends festivities. 😀😘 #pregnancyjourney #pregnantathletes  #halfmarathonnextweek #fitpregnancy #fitfluental #sweatpink #raceweek

No comments:

Post a Comment